Master Levels for DOOM II Tech Support
Master Levels System Requirements
Master Levels for Doom II is available on CD-ROM only.
Master Levels for Doom II requires:
Recommended is a quad speed CD-ROM drive, a 486DX, MS DOS 6.0, and 16 Megs of RAM.
- Full version of DOOM II
- a double speed CD-ROM drive or higher
- a 386/33 DX or better
- MS DOS 5.0 or higher
- 8 Megs of RAM or higher
- a VGA video card
- and a hard drive with 20 Megs free space.
Master Levels Installation
Master Levels for Doom II is a DOS game.
To install and/or play the game you must be in DOS and should not be running Windows or OS/2.
To install from the CD:
- Place the CD in your drive.
- Access that drive by typing the drive letter, then a colon and pressing the Enter key.
- If you are installing Master Levels, change to the master levels directory.
- If you are installing Maximum Doom, change to the maximum directory.
- Type install at the prompt.
- Press the Enter key.
- Type the letter of the hard drive you wish to install to.
- Hit Enter to accept the default path.
- If the installation program asks to create a directory, hit Y.
- Then follow the on screen instructions.
3 - Master Levels Wads
First make sure that Doom and/or Doom II is installed and running correctly.
Then, check your path to make sure it points to the correct directory.
To do this, run doom-it in the master levels directory and click on Paths with your mouse.
Type in the correct paths to your Doom and/or Doom II directory.
Then check that the drive letter for your CD rom is correct.
Change the drive letter if it is incorrect.
© 1996 Id Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.